In order to comply with the CDC safety guidelines and to help prevent exposure,
we are asking all attenders to adhere to the following “safe practices”:
1. Unless physically unable, we require that everyone attending
wear a mask or face covering.
2. Social distancing will be practiced, including the following measures:
a) Every other pew will be left empty.
b) Unless you are with immediate family, please sit at least 6 feet from the
person next to you.
3. There should be no more than two people at a time in a bathroom.
4. Once resumed, Sunday School will be held in the sanctuary.
6. People considered at high risk (the elderly and immune compromised) are
asked to sit on the right-side rear of the sanctuary (closest to the main
We look forward to worshiping our Lord and Savior together!
AAC Leadership Team